Regarding Social Security
- Affiliation, High, Low and Variation of Data of workers in Social Security.
- Registration of Companies in Social Security.
- Monthly preparation of Quotation Bulletins, both in General Regime and Agrarian Regime.
- Preparation of TC 2 and TC 2/8 and their delivery by the RED System
- Registrations and Deregistrations of the workers in the On-Line Company with the Social Security.
- Requests for deferrals of Social Security contributions.
- Requests for Credit Balances to Social Security.
- Preparation and formalization of Work Accident Reports.
- Diligence and processing of Temporary Disability reports.
- Oral consultations on Social Security material.
- Work Life Report of workers in the company.
- Debt Certificates issued by Social Security.
Regarding SEPE and Tax Agency
- Preparation of personal income tax declaration (model 111).
- Preparation of the Annual Personal Income Tax Summary (model 190).
- Preparation of the certificate of withholdings of workers.
- Quarterly regularization of the types of retention of workers.
- Preparation and registration of employment contracts and their extensions.
- Company Certificate for Application for Benefits (Unemployment).
- Presentation of Job Offers.
Regarding Labor Relations
- Advice to the company on a permanent basis.
- Study and preparation of monthly payroll.
- Report and communication of faults and sanctions to workers.
- Study and Preparation of Letter of Dismissal to workers.
- Communication of End of Contract to the company and advance notice to the worker.
- Appeals before the General Directorate of Labor.
- Diligence of the Book of Visitors before the Labor Inspection.
- Communication of Work Center Opening.
- Representation before the Labor Inspectorate.
- Personalized report on the contracting modality.
- Study of Social Costs per worker.
- Termination of employment contracts, preparation of settlements and notices to the worker, compensation calculations (termination of contracts, disciplinary dismissals or for objective reasons).
- Study and processing of labor contracts with bonuses in Social Security contributions.