|Business Consulting ASRYD, SLL
|Send you the requested information
Management of inquiries sent through the web
|No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the information
At CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, "RGPD") regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), CONSULTORíA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Business Consulting ASRYD, SLL
Registered office: C/ CONSTITUCIÓN, 24, BAJO
VAT number: B73704389
ASRYD Business Consulting, SLL has designated an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Full name.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
Why and for what purpose do we treat your data?
At Consultoría Empresarial ASERYD, SLL we treat the information provided by interested persons with the
- Manage the contracting of any of our services.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations. We inform you that the personal data obtained as a consequence of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for contracting services, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers with whom CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use said information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Regulations (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what is established in the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right to limit processing: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of your data, you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form. CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility regarding hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information.
CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information.
CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL is exonerated from responsibility for any damage or loss that the
user as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL whenever it comes from sources unrelated to it.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person providing the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. Personal Data provided to CONSULTING
ASRYD BUSINESS, SLL.
CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, due to causes beyond the control of CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL ; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of CONSULTORÍA EMPRESARIAL ASRYD, SLL. Notwithstanding this, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
portal and optimize the browsing experience. The data collected through cookies can be shared with their creators, but in no case will the information obtained by them be associated with personal data or data that can identify the user.
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy.