The Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia begins PHASE 1 of the Transition Plan towards a "new normal" on Monday, May 11. These are the conditions imposed.
In order to recover normality in the activity of BUSINESSES and PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, during the time that we are within phase 1, the following conditions must be taken into account:
TRADE AND PROVISION OF SERVICES
- The reopening of retail premises and establishments with an area equal to or less than 400 square meters is allowed, the prior appointment will no longer be necessary, and they must comply with the following regulations:
- A 30% of the total capacity in the commercial premises.
- Guarantee a minimum distance of two meters between clients.
- Opening hours with priority service for people over 65 years of age.
- Automotive dealers, ITV stations and garden centers and plant nurseries may reopen to the public, preferably by making an appointment, regardless of their exhibition area.
- When the corresponding municipalities decide so, the open-air markets may proceed to reopen. A limitation to 25% of the usual positions and an influx of less than a third of the usual capacity will be guaranteed.
- HYGIENE MEASURES:
- They will carry out, at least twice a day, a cleaning and disinfection of the facilities with special attention to the most frequent contact surfaces.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be made available to customers.
- The distance between vendor and customer will be at least one meter when there are protection or barrier elements, or two meters without these elements.
- In the case of services that do not allow the maintenance of the interpersonal safety distance, such as hairdressers, beauty centers or physiotherapy, the appropriate protective equipment for the level of risk must be used.
- In textile stores, clothing repairs and the like, fitting rooms must be used by a single person. After use, the garments that have been tried on and not purchased or those that have been returned will be cleaned and disinfected.
HOSPITALITY AND RESTAURANTS
- The outdoor terraces of the hotel and restaurant establishments may be reopened to the public, limiting themselves to 50% of the tables.
- The maximum occupancy will be 10 people per table or group of tables.
- HYGIENE MEASURES:
- The terrace equipment must be cleaned and disinfected, in particular tables, chairs, as well as any other contact surface between one client and another.
- The use of single-use table linen will be prioritized and hydroalcoholic gel dispensers must be made available to the public.
- Payment by card will be encouraged and the use of commonly used menu cards will be avoided, as well as napkin rings, toothpick holders, oil cans, etc...
- In the case of services that do not allow the maintenance of the interpersonal safety distance, workers must use the appropriate protective equipment for the level of risk that ensures both their protection and that of the client.
- Any citizen will be able to access the outdoor sports facilities, except for the swimming pools and water areas. Individual sports practice or those that can be carried out by a maximum of two people will be allowed, as long as they do not maintain physical contact and comply with the interpersonal distance of two meters.
- In closed sports centers, the practice must be individual and by appointment. There can only be one person per coach and shift. The changing rooms and common areas will not be reopened.
ACTIVE AND NATURE TOURISM ACTIVITIES MAY BE CARRIED OUT AGAIN IN GROUPS OF UP TO 10 PEOPLE, MUST BE AGREED WITH THESE ACTIVITIES PREFERABLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT.